Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Adios los Estados Unidos



Goodbye United States

miercoles 17.8.2011

I arrived to Washington DC for the staging event yesterday.  I met the 16 other Peace Corp trainees in my group.  We had sessions to prepare us for departure.  Right now I am at the airport and we have 3 hours until we leave for Miami and then Panama City.  I am not sure when I will have internet from here on out but I will update my blog as much as possible.  


If anyone wants to send me mail, this is my address for the next 9 weeks.  Packages can take up to a month to receive.  

Kristen Joaquim
Edificio 240 3er Piso, Calle Victor Iglesias
Ciudad del Saber, Clayton (Corregimiento Ancon)
Panama
Republica de PANAMA

If anyone wants to come visit, I can have visitors starting roughly the end of January.  
That's all for now.  Talk to you next from Panama!

No comments:

Post a Comment